Back in April, we ran a post, Pop ‘Til You Drop, that featured a recipe for an addictive snack recipe, Popcorn con Pesto. That post generated so much interest that we thought we should introduce you to another studio favorite from our December shoot for the Popcorn Board. This spicy-hot recipe for Cajun Corn is just perfect for casual summer gatherings where a little southwestern flavor is just the ticket. Serve this with a few frosty Margaritas by the pool… yes, that’s happy snacking!
Recipe courtesy of the Popcorn Board….
Makes 2 1/2 quarts
- 2 1/2 quarts popped popcorn
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- Pour butter over warm popcorn.
- Combine remaining seasonings and sprinkle over popcorn; toss to mix.
- For crispy popcorn, bake in 300° oven for 5 to 10 minutes, stirring once.